Bitcoins are currently on everyone’s lips and are also the latest trend in the field of virtual gaming. All those who have not yet gained any experience in this field and would like to know what the Bitcoin payment method in online casinos is all about, will find a lot of interesting information here. Before taking your own test and plunging into the unknown, you should read one or two Bitcoin test reports and get to the bottom of the essence of a Bitcoin online casino – click here for a few reviews.
Above all, it should be noted that Bitcoin is a virtual currency and plays a pioneering role in the field of crypto banking.
What are the advantages of Bitcoin gambling?
Bitcoin, in conjunction with virtual gambling, offers a number of advantages that are crucial to Bitcoin casinos‘ growth. The following aspects should be highlighted:
- independent currency
- easy access
- low fees
- high price gains and thus increases in value are possible
- increasing spread in online casinos
How can I create a Bitcoin account?
All those who are open to new things and are particularly interested in the possibilities of a Bitcoin casino do not only need a player account at an online casino, but also a Bitcoin account. Creating a Bitcoin account is far less complicated than you might think. To make sure it doesn’t fail and that nothing goes wrong, the following is a short step-by-step guide:
- Research – First, interested parties should gather information and get an idea of the crypto currency Bitcoin. In the course of this, passionate players can also look out for one or the other Bitcoin Casino.
Selecting a wallet – The next step is to select a wallet that acts as a virtual wallet for the Bitcoins.
- Getting Bitcoins – Now you have to fill the wallet with Bitcoins in order to be able to use them as a means of payment. For this purpose you have to buy Bitcoins.
- Use Bitcoins – Now you can spend the Bitcoins and use them, for example, to play in an online casino. In order to make deposits via Bitcoin, you only need to enter the Bitcoin address in the casino.
What are the most popular coins in the online casino?
For many people, Bitcoins are the epitome of crypto currencies and the dominant coins in online casinos. Nevertheless, it can make sense to look beyond one’s own nose and know possible alternatives. Here among other things the following crypto currencies are to be called:
- According to Bitcoin, ether is one of the world’s leading crypto currencies and is therefore also represented in many crypto casinos. Since Ether is the crypto currency of the Ethereum system, interested people should look for an Ethereum Casino to use these coins for gaming.
- Some crypto casinos are also open to other crypto currencies and do not focus exclusively on Bitcoins. Among the crypto currencies worth mentioning is the Dogecoin, which can be generated in large numbers and is subject to relatively strong price fluctuations.
Is there a Bitcoin bonus or other promotions in the casino?
Whether and to what extent a Bitcoin bonus is available in the online casino cannot be answered in general. Here, the terms and conditions of the respective gambling provider are decisive. However, it is quite possible to claim Bitcoin promotions in one or the other crypto-casino and thus benefit from discounts.
Crypto currencies have been known for some time, but only in the recent past have they become increasingly interesting for the masses. The fact that many people are insecure and know how to do little with Bitcoin and Co. at first, does not stay out there. The following FAQ section will serve as a central orientation guide and answer some common questions that may arise around the use of Bitcoin casinos.
FAQ about Bitcoin Casinos:
Can I use Bitcoin anonymously?
Although there is always a certain anonymity on the Internet, you can hardly play anonymously in online casinos. At the latest when it comes to payments, you have to reveal your identity. Bitcoin can help as a crypto currency, because all transactions are completely anonymous. The user therefore does not have to provide the casino with any sensitive bank details.
Security is always a sensitive issue when making payments at the online casino. In a Bitcoin casino, you don’t have to disclose any bank details, but can make anonymous transactions. Viruses, Trojans, phishing software and many other dangers are nevertheless threatening, which is why you not only have to be careful when choosing an online casino, but also have to keep an eye on the security of your own PC and your Internet connection. Apart from that, Bitcoin is based on a highly complex and decentralised booking system that offers a high degree of security.
How fast are Bitcoin transactions in the online casino?
Anyone who wants to pay with Bitcoin usually does not want to put up with long waiting times and relies on fast Bitcoin transactions in the online casino. Players do not need too much patience, because a deposit can lead to the desired credit within a few seconds. As a result, transactions at Bitcoin Casino are more or less real-time.
What are the fees for Bitcoin transactions?
An advantage of Bitcoin as a payment method in online casinos is that relatively low fees are charged. However, Bitcoin crypto currency transactions may be subject to marketplace and network fees, which are subject to regular fluctuations. For this reason a daily current search is urgently recommended.
What is the difference between Bitcoin and E-Wallets?
If you want to make a final Bitcoin evaluation, you should know how Bitcoin differs from e-wallets. Many amateurs make the mistake of simply assigning Bitcoins to e-wallets, which is fundamentally wrong. An e-wallet is a virtual wallet that enables deposits and withdrawals and also has a credit balance. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a crypto currency. In order to be able to use the Bitcoin payment method, however, the use of wallets is unavoidable.